PT IBM INDONESIA
IBM Apprenticeship 2012 2nd gen.
Job Location: Jakarta | Deadline: 19 August 2012
Have you discovered your passion yet?
Discover your passion with the IBM Apprenticeship Program 2012 2nd Gen! This unique apprenticeship program is designed to bridge the gap between the campus and the workplace. Gain deeper insights into the workings of a world-leading IT corporation during the enablement phase. During the exposure phase, work within a real IBM business unit and learn how to tackle real-worlds problems. Expect great things as an IBM apprentice!
You should join…
- If you’re passionate in information technology’s thought leadership, solutions and implementations that create business value
- If you’re looking for a world class enablement that would provide you with the tools and the atmosphere to expand your personal capacity in leading, learning and progressing.
- If you’re aspiring to develop your network with individuals of high skill and positive attitudes.
- If you believe in progress-positive changes to make you better
- Fresh graduates with less than a year’s work experience are cordially invited to apply, regardless of major
- Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.00 out of 4.00
- Students who will passed their thesis defense in october 2012 but have yet to graduate can apply
- Applicants of the apprenticeship program 2012 1st gen are not eligible to apply
Want to learn more about IBM and the apprenticeship program?
Come for our University Visit and Road-shows on the following days :
Binus Syahdan | july 17th 2012| 8.30 am
Universitas Indonesia (UI)| Sept 11th 2012 | 9 am
IT TELKOM | July 11th 2012 | 9 am
UPI | July 11th 2012 | 2 pm
ITB | Sept 4th 2012 | 8.30 am
Remember to RVSP to +62 813 170 37 847 using the format Name_University_major_Venue
For more details,
Visit the IBM website www.ibm.com
Visit our website www.ibmapprenticeshipindonesia.com
Like our facebook page www.facebook.com/IBMApprenticeshipIndonesia
Follow our twitter http://www.twitter.com/IBMapprID