|Vacancy Name||Java Software Engineer|
|Job Function||Software Design & Engineering|
|Description||TMS (www.tmsasia.com) is a well-established MSC-status software solution provider based in Petaling Jaya, specializing in web-based applications and solutions for enterprises and government agencies. Examples of places in Malaysia where TMS solutions can be found are AirAsia, Khazanah Nasional, e-Genting, Public Bank, Malaysia Debt Venture, Ministry of Trade, Ministry of Domestic Trade & Consumer Affairs, Ministry of Health and many more.
We are always engaging and looking out for dynamic and self-confident graduates who love to take challenges in software engineering industry, especially people who are passionate to explore, learn, and master the latest web and internet technologies. At present, we have about 80 staffs.
We have a total of 10 cubicles available for full-time Java Software Engineer, all targeted at fresh graduates. Donâ€™t you wish to occupy one?
|Jenjang dan Jurusan|
|Job Type||Full Time|
– Degree in IT related discipline. (secret: we love Telkom graduates with passion in software development; or will graduates in 3 months)
– Experience in dynamic web programming is required. We prefer candidates with familiarity with JSP/Servlet; but if you’re not, we welcome candidates with experience in other web platforms such as PHP or .NET too.
– Knowledge in HTML is a must. Candidate must be able to create HTML pages without using WYSIWYG tool.
– Fundamental knowledge in CSS style sheet is highly preferable.
– Practical knowledge in SQL is highly preferable.
– Experience in MySQL database is highly preferable. Introductory knowledge in any other DBMS like PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server is an advantage.
– Knowledge in UML, flow chart, and ERD diagramming is highly preferable.
– Experience in any JavaEE (formerly known as J2EE) MVC framework, such as Struts, WebWork and Spring is an added advantage.
– Experience on JOGET Workflow v3 is highly and especially preferable.
Reasons to Join TMS:
Interested candidates are invited to submit detailed resume to:
All applications are strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
|Available Salary||Tidak disebutkan|
|Expired Date||(31 Jul 2012)|