Lowongan Kerja lulusan SMK Mesin sebagai Teknisi di PT HUntsman Indonesia Juni 2012
PT. HUNTSMAN INDONESIA (POLYURETHANES):
• Operate and controlling production machines operation.
• Set and handling field maintenance schedule both on factory and office.
• Do preventive maintenance and repair maintenance activities.
• Reporting and controlling spare part and tools stock.
• Recording and reporting any abnormality of machine and equipment.
• Concern and promote EHS, 5S & TPM activities.
• Male, maximum 30 years old.
• Minimum SMK from Mechanical Engineering.
• 2 – 5 years working experience, preferably as a mechanical technician in manufacturing plant (Chemical/petrochemical industry).
• Capable to communicate in English, both written and spoken.
• Capable to do problem analyzing and assessment for machine and equipment.
• Familiar and good knowledge with mass transfer and heat transfer equipments part and maintenance.
• Capable to read technical drawing and diagram.
• Understand about 5S and TPM is an advantage.
• Computer literatures in windows office.
• Willing to work under pressure to achieve the goal on zero breakdown maintenance.
• Willing to work in Gandaria/Jakarta Timur.
• Willing to work over time or in shift schedule if needed.
Please send your application letter and resume to:
PT. HUNTSMAN INDONESIA (Polyurethanes)
JL. RAYA BOGOR KM.27,3
GANDARIA, JAKARTA TIMUR
Or via email to: email@example.com
Closed till 20 July 2012