Lexcorp Indonesia is a system integration company whose clients include leading GSM/3G telecommunication vendor and operator companies. Planning to provide turnkey application design, implementation and support service, we are looking for additional employees to expand our business both local and international as well as to broaden our business platform with IT Business.
PROJECT MANAGER (Code: PM001)
- Leads a team to deliver project(s) on schedule and within budget, while satisfying agreed-upon customer requirements and specifications within the scope of the project.
- Responsible for the KPI, quality, and timeliness of all aspects of the project.
- Manages the production of project estimates and the project schedule.
- Establishes tracking measures and milestones, tracks on going project progress, controls the budget, and establishes a project office as required.
- Proactively manages risks, issues, budgets, and scope throughout the project life-cycle.
- Prepares/presents project plans/status reports to organizational leadership, project teams and client/customer groups.
- Male/Female, max 32 years old
- Experienced/Demonstrated ability to manage projects and develop team work
- Knowledge/Experience in Telecommunication/IT Industry is advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Discipline, systematic and able to work under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university, preferably in Business or IT
- Self motivated, Energetic, competitive drive and work under pressure
- Team player. Able to contribute positively to the management team and throughout the organization.
- High-level of autonomy. Feel comfortable and be efficient in a flat organization.
- Willing and able to travel
More Info : Link