GAMELOFTis a leading global developer and publisher of downloadable video games,Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloftcreates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets(including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set top box, connected TVs and consoles.Gameloft partners with leading international brands such as UNO®, Spider-Man®, JamesCameron’s AvatarTM, Ferrari® and Sonic Unleashed®. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, AsphaltTM, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasusand N.O.V.A Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft is present in all continents, distributesits games in 100 countries and employs over 4,000 developers.Gameloft is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA).
3D Graphic Artist – Yogyakarta
As a member of graphic team at Yogyakarta Studio, you will take part in the graphicproduction for Gameloft’s world-acclaimed mobile games.In collaboration with other production teams, your main tasks will consist of modelingcharacters and 3D backgrounds (low resolution) and creating textures (adapted for lowresolution).
- Excellent knowledge of 3Ds MAX (experience in Character Studio) and Photoshop.
- Excellent knowledge in textures, texturing and painting is a plus (ZBrush, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of human anatomy and motion.
- Excellent knowledge of design basics (relief, lighting, composition, perspective, colors,etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure, autonomous, responsible and well-organized.
- Open-minded and knowledgeable in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film,animation, etc.).
- Higher education degree in fine arts, applied arts, multimedia.
- Video game enthusiast.
- Join a world leading developer and publisher of mobile and downloadable video gameswith state-of-the-art mobile technology and devices.
- Be part of talented international teams in a friendly, creative and dynamicenvironment.
- Be trained to become a professional of the fast-growing, passionate and innovativevideo game industry.
- Be proud to deliver prestigious products winning top rankings worldwide.
- Be rewarded with attractive remuneration (dynamic salary review, bonuses, etc) andother fringe benefits closely linked with performance and contribution to thecompany.
- Enjoy Gameloft’s exciting life with company trips, sponsored team buildings, sportclubs (futsal, tennis, swimming, badminton, etc), and plenty of joyful events andcelebrations.
- Build up your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities.
More Info : Link