PT Astra International Tbk (http://www.astra.co.id/) was founded in 1957 as a general trading company based in Jakarta, Indonesia and was initially involved in agricultural trade. Astra is now one of the largest conglomeration business group in Indonesia. It diversified into the manufacture and distribution of automobiles, heavy equipment and components in the late 1960s. It currently has six business divisions: Automotive, Financial Services, Heavy Equipment, Mining & Energy, Agribusiness, and Information Technology & Infrastructure.
In addition to be a holding company, through its own operations and those of its Subsidiaries and Associates, Astra is an integrated automotive business with operations ranging from automotive and component manufacturing, distribution and after-sales services through out the country, car rental, used car sales, consumer finance for automotive products, insurance and infrastructure.
The Company has partnerships with some international automotive entities such as Toyota, Honda, Daihatsu, Isuzu, BMW, Peugeot and Nissan Diesel. Astra adds value to the joint ventures it participates in by supplying valuable local marketing and product development advice as well as extensive experience in distribution.
Over the course of its development, the Company has formed strategic alliances with reputable international corporations in its efforts to expand business opportunities such as Komatsu (heavy equipment) and Fuji-Xerox (document solution).
As a public company, Astra implements corporate governance practices in carrying out its business. The Company gives a priority in social care activities in the areas of education, welfare, health and small and medium enterprises development and it also actively supports community development.
The Company became a publicly listed company since 4th April, 1990 on the Indonesia Stock Exchange, with a market capitalization as at 31st August 2011 of Rp 274 trillion. Astra has a diversified shareholder base which includes foreign shareholders with substantial shareholdings. By 2012, Astra has 158 companies, including subsidiaries, associates and jointly controlled entities.
To support our vast business development, currently we’re urgently in need for:
- Product ownership and design, development & implementation of framework and application software on mobile platforms.
- Mentor/Train the team members on designing, coding and facilitate the enhancement of technical and domain depth of the team.
- Enhance existing software by analyzing and identifying areas for optimization or refactoring.
- Investigate new and emerging technologies and techniques, and research ongoing industry developments/trends in the space.
- Bachelor Degree or higher degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years working experience, with 5+ years in mobile technology.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Java (J2SE, J2ME, J2EE), with excellent skills in application development C language (object orientation C) for iOs.
More Info : Link